31 Aug 2007

Stitching Updates.

We have just finished playing a board game with Luke and I thought that I would post my stitching updates. The project that I stitched on last week was my fractal, and here are before and after photos. Blogger is not letting me load pictures at the moment so I will try to answer some questions. Ranae asked what fractal I was stitching. Cross stitch Collectibles offer free fractals on their site, a new one every month and this is where I got mine from. Mine is number 25 Ranae and as soon as blogger allows me to post some photos I will post one of it. Unfortunately it is only in black and white so you will need to hang aroung my blog for a few years until mine is finished to see the colors. LOL

Hazel asked who designed And A Forest Grew, it is Rosewood Manor. I have previously left a comment on Hazel's blog but thought that I would also answer her questions here, just in case she missed it.

I would like to sincerely thank everyone for their comments, I love reading them and often sit here just thinking how sweet everyone is.

I will post progress pictures when blogger decides to cooperate.

Happy stitching everyong.

3 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Good for you, going to the stitching GTG!! That sort of thing is also difficult for me - but well worth the effort! ;)

Mary Ann said...

I hope you can get a picture uploaded of your fractal progress--I would love to see it. I'll check back.

And, your stitching GTG sounds like it was a lot of fun!!

Ranae said...

Hi! I couldnt find fractual 25, so I guess you will have to get a pic posted,lol. I have been debating on kitting up AAFG. I love it. Everytime I see yours or carol post on it, I look into buying it, lol. Thanks:)
The GTG sounds like you had fun. I would go to one if there was one around here, but i dont think there is alot of stitchers in my region,lol. I hope everything pans out for your DH before Xmas.
Fingers X.
Have a great weekend.

An Aussie girl who loves to cross stitch