18 Apr 2007

Thank you to everyone who has read my blog and left comments. We had a lovely time away and the Easter Bunny was quite generous this year. My two younger children had quite a feast on Easter Sunday morning before we went to church. During the children's address the minister had a hard time trying to talk over DS aged five, who would just keep on talking and talking. Hubby and I could not stop laughing. Eventually the minister whispered something in his ear, we don't know what he said but DS was quiet after that. We blamed his behaviour on all of the chocolate that he had consumed, and promised to take a gag with us the next time we visited this church.

As for stitching, well I did some, and will have to share photos and more details later on. Right now the kids and I are getting ready to go to Bendigo so that DS aged 12 can get a new game for his game boy, and I might even get to a cross stitch shop.

Bye for now, WIP pics to follow soon.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Glad to hear you had a great time away. Can't wait to see pics of your WIPs!

An Aussie girl who loves to cross stitch