3 Apr 2007

Rotation

Now that I have done some stitching on DH's stocking next on the WIP list is Drawn Thread's There's No Place Like Home. I will stitch on this until Sunday night and then change to And A Forest Grew.

I won't be able to post any WIP pictures until about the 17th of April as we are going on a holiday. We leave on Thursday and we are going to the coast near Geelong in southern Victoria.

Well I hope that anyone that reads this has a wonderful easter, and don't eat too much chocolate.

8 comments:

BeckySC said...

Hi :)
Thank you so much for visiting my blog :) I have added you to my reading list and will be back for a visit :) I love your SB stocking :)

Margie said...

Have a lovely holiday! Celtic sure is pretty.

Carol said...

Hi - thanks for visiting my blog - I just found yours and have fallen in love with it! I will put you in my Google Reader right away to make sure I read you regularly :-)

Dawn T. said...

Have a wonderful (and safe) holiday.

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Have a fun trip - I used to live visiting Lorne on the Great Ocean Road in Victoria - I can't wait to hear about your trip to Victoria!

Judith said...

I have just found your blog and hope to read some more. Have a fun trip.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a fabulous trip :)

THanks for visiting my blog ;) I've added you to my blogroll and reader :)

I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on the stocking :)

Katrina said...

hi there, thanks for stopping by my blog. Its great to meet a new stitching friend and I look forward to seeing more of your progress pics on your SB stocking, its a lovely design.

I see you are studying for a degree in psychology - that was my major at university as well including Rehabiltation studies. take care

An Aussie girl who loves to cross stitch